|Different Strokes: Light & Shadow
October 11 - November 15
Linda Ayre, Janice Long, Irene Osuga, Gai Perry, Dick Stern, Ann Teal, Morgan Wright
Tsao GalleryThe mission of the Davis Art Center's Tsao Gallery is to further the appreciation and understanding of the visual arts in the Davis community and surrounding region.
To accomplish this mission, the Tsao Gallery serves the community in a variety of ways:
- As a venue for a diverse array of artistic media, from drawing and painting to site specific installation.
- As a non-profit space where work can be displayed which may not find an outlet in the region's commercial galleries.
- As a resource and annual exhibition venue for area students.
- As a casual and comfortable setting where art can be viewed, free of charge, by the entire community.
Exhibition ProposalsThe Davis Art Center Gallery accepts exhibition proposals on an ongoing basis. Exhibitions are typically scheduled at least one year in advance. Artists should email email@example.com the following materials when submitting work for review:
- A link to digital images of work (If no digital images are available, please send slides, prints or transparencies.)
- Artist's statement
- Current resumé
- Self addressed stamped envelope for the return of materials
Davis Art CenterPlease call or write if you have additional questions regarding DAC submission guidelines at (530) 756-4100.
PO Box 4340
Davis, CA 95617